Wednesday 6 June 2012

Borrowed Ember Release Date!

I want to thank you guys for being patient with me and my new policy of not issuing definitive release dates. I know it's a pain in the ass. If I felt comfortable offering up release dates months in advance you know I totally would! Anyhoo, now that I have a better idea of where we are with regards to Borrowed Ember, I feel happy issuing a release date for you :-)
Borrowed Ember is set for release Friday June 29th. Now we're still in editing stages at the moment - it's with my awesome editor as we speak - but the book will be ready for release by the end of June. Fingers crossed, if all goes smoothly, it might even be a few days earlier than this... However, I can't guarantee anything. Of course... if I do end up releasing early I will plaster the news all over my social sites so you guys know! :-p
Sam x

No comments: